The new Polyamory Weekly #29How To Get Ex Boyfriend Back > is up!
Coming up on this week’s show: more poly resources, how NOT to be a slut, poly singers, and an interview with RatBastid on breakin’ up is hard to do.
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the listener comment line at 206-600-5677. Thanks for listening!
Intro, under-18 warning and re-direction to www.scarleteen.com
1:20-6:00 Announcements and Resources
- A new online poly resource is Polyamory Percolations
- Darkmane suggests some online calendars as great poly time management tools: kiko.com and planzo.com
- call for donations to scarleteen.com for honest sex ed for teenagers
- Don’t forget the masturbatation at www.touchyourself.org this weekend for Katrina relief!
- Check out the TES and the God Squad at the Jealousy Management Conference in Berkeley for $15 at 7:00 on Saturday, October 15th
6:00-11:15 Listener mail: how do you come out as poly and NOT seem like a slut?
Jason in Virginia asks about how to come out and not get hit on, and minx calls for advice from listeners.
11:15-13:15 Topic: a non-human S.O.?
13:15-16:45 Listener mail: labels
Badsnake wrote in to share her family’s various labels, including “Emergency Backup Girlfriends,” “Special Friend” and “the Sidedish,” as well as her preference for the terms “primary” and “secondary.”
16:45-18:40 Listener mail: living honorably and Zen
18:40-37:50 Interview with RatBastid: breakin’ up is hard to do
RatBastid shares his story of how he and his wife expanded past monogamy with another couple and how he came to be able to deal with the wife of that couple, D, breaking up with him but continuing to see his wife. And he shares how he decided what he stands for and was able eventually to feel frubble for his wife and her lover.
Upcoming interviews: Susan Wright of NCSF will come on to discuss poly vs. swinging and coming-out tips;
If you like the intro/outro music, check out Pacemaker Jane, a cool band out of Ohio.