Coming up on this week’s show: a little more about jealousy, poly pet peeves revisited, Penthouse Forum, and does being poly ruin your fantasy life?
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the listener comment line at 206-600-5677. Thanks for listening!
Intro, under-18 warning and re-direction to www.scarleteen.com. If you’re over 18 and don’t already listen, check out Violet Blue’s Open Source Sex podcast at www.tinynibbles.com.
- PW will be moving its page and feed soon. Details to come!
- Polyamorous Percolations website has moved to: www.polyamoryonline.org
- Thanks to the Poly Percolations website, I’ve downloaded the Montel Williams show on polyamory, so commentary will be upcoming.
- Also upcoming–got my review copy of Raven Kaldera’s Pagan Polyamory, so review will be coming up.
- Penthouse’s February issue will feature an article on adult podcasts, hopefully mentioning PW. So check out the Forum page. GO BUY PORN!
4:50-11:00 Listener mail: Weebie wrote in to ask about jealousy
Can jealousy be overcome, and is there anyone to whom you would not recommend trying the poly lifestyle?
11:00-28:35 Listener mail: C takes minx to task about CosmicBabe’s poly pet peeves
C expresses disappointment at the tone and content of CosmicBabe’s rant; minx admits not communicating with Graydancer and Genevieve about the rant; minx gives her own, quick opinions about each peeve.
28:25-33:50 Topic: Does polyamory destroy your fantasy life?
minx rambles about Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Spike and how polyamory seems to have affected her fantasy about James Marsters. Does anyone else fantasize about open communication??
Coming up in future shows: commentary on the Montel Williams show, the jealousy panel, interviewing a poly parent about dealing with children in a poly household, and more!
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email me at email@example.com or call the listener comment line at 206-600-5677. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? Thanks for listening!
If you like the intro/outro music, check out Pacemaker Jane, a cool band out of Ohio.