Subscribe now with iTunes one-click!
Please Digg this podcast at Digg’s PW podcast page!
0:00 Introduction and host chat
Intro, under-18 warning and re-direction to www.scarleteen.com; Thanks to Deborah for donation and to sc00tz, t_one, Alissa, and J for their contributions of time and talent; I’ll be at The Leather Leadership Conference in Minneapolis at the end of April, so email me if you want to get together!
3:00 Topic: Furries
- Kinky Costume Caper Crushed is a furry-in-the-news story about a man arrested for hocking low-grade cartoon character suits to be used in porn; apparently the fact that the costumes were “cheap-looking” and “worn around children” was the biggest issue
- 5:45 Colin wrote in that being furries is about suits, spiritual connections and headspace
- 6:30 John, a furry, is kind enough to take time to explain the definition, why’s and how’s of being a furry; John’s Flickr pix: Furry Flickr pix, FurNation.com, WikiFur.com
15:20 Listener Mail
Colin responds to tacit‘s comments on relationships not being work and how easy it is to lie to yourself; minx recommends going to friends for advice and value the perspective, even if you disagree with it; 17:40 Kate responds to the return to the original orgasm episode and asks for advice on jealousy in LDR’s
19:00 Topic: Jealousy in the media
- Buddhism and jealousy is a good article on jealousy from a Buddhist point of view, very insightful–a Buddhist look at polyamory
- 25:45 Sex makes you feel sexy–sex raises testosterone levels in men and women and makes both feel sexier
- 27:50 Jealousy is illegal and punishable in Mexico! Mexican men who display extreme jealousy or avoid sex with their wives can be tried in court and punished under a new law
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the listener comment line at 206-202-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? 🙂 Check out PolyWeekly at polyweekly.libsyn.com. Thanks for listening!
If you like the intro music, check out Pacemaker Jane, a cool band out of Ohio.