And then, the PARTY! Great view of the river from the spacious balcony; hot acts inside!
- Voguing drag queens, light-up hula-hoopers, burlesque strippers and more!
- I spent an hour speaking French with three native French polys, discovering that the poly scene in France is nonexistent; there’s not even a word for it! Dommage.
- Watched Simon and Reid make out–thanks, boys; YUM!
- Got in the midst of a three-way kiss with said boys. Girls, I highly recommend two tongues in your mouth at once!
- Cuddled on the pallets on top of three cute bi/straight boys. Heaven!
- Made out with the adorable Trace, a charming gay boy two weeks away from his wedding day. (MWAH you’re so cute–call me!)
- Danced a swing dance with a closet Republican
- Spilled red wine all over my pretty dress, silk pashmina and hose and spent the rest of the evening wet and cold. Ick!
- Talked with Simon until I had to pull myself away at 3:00 a.m. Dude, I’ll come back–we still need to break out that champagne!
Thanks again to Simon for being the host with the most. I didn’t even mind the six floor walkup; that way, I didn’t have to worry about not working out for three days!