This week Poly Weekly #193: How to Have a Happy Relationship.
0:00 Introduction and host chat
Intro, under-18 warning and re-direction to www.scarleteen.com; friend me on Twitter and answer questions about what you want on the show, call 206-202-POLY with comments or discuss your own topics at the forums at http://forum.polyweekly.com.
Topic: How to Have a Happy Relationship
Tacit, host of the Polyamory FAQ site, gives his observations on what it takes to have a happy relationship, mono or poly
2:03 Minx Interviews Tacit
Minx and tacit talk about the weather. Minx starts talking about Tacit’s article and how it has impacted people. They go through the list of points from the article.
- You can’t get what you don’t ask for
- If all your relationships in the same bad way, maybe it is you
- If sex is becoming boring after a while, maybe you are letting it
- Don’t expect to change your partner
- A partner who is nice to you but not the waitress is not a nice person
- it’s possible to love somebody but have them not be a good partner for you
- What you get out depends on what you put in
- a person has cheated on somebody with you cannot be trusted to not cheat on you
- Be wary of a person who trashes their exes
(I googled monkeysphere too! -fs)
Stay tuned next week for more!
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the listener comment line at 206-202-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? Check out PolyWeekly at polyweekly.libsyn.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!
Want Poly Weekly for your very own? Get the Best of Poly Weekly collection from PodDisc.com
Our intro and outro music is courtesy of Pacemaker Jane, “Good Suspicions”