Under 18? Stop listening now and visit http://www.scarleteen.com
1:30 Topic: Poly for the holidays
Sometimes it’s tough to be poly over the holidays. Which relatives are you out to? Can you introduce your lover to your auntie May? How do you schedule family time? Listeners wrote in via Facebook and Twitter to ask the toughest holiday-related poly issues, and cohosts Joreth and Puck help Minx to sort them out:
- How to introduce non-spouses
- How to prevent your poly-aware daughter from letting closeted poly relationships slip in front of the “in-laws”
- Is being closeted OK to certain relatives?
- How do you handle feeling secondary and isolated?
- How do you manage economic disparities?
- How do you deal with missing some and disappointing others?
37:30 Book reviews
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email email@example.com and attach an audio comment or call the listener comment line at 206-202-POLY. Friend us on Twitter or Facebook or leave a comment here. Check out PolyWeekly podcasts at polyweekly.libsyn.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review! Want Poly Weekly for your very own? Get the Best of Poly Weekly collection from PodDisc.com Our intro and outro music is courtesy of Pacemaker Jane, “Good Suspicions.”