Under 18? Stop listening now and visit http://www.scarleteen.com
- Jessica Karels from Modern Poly reminds us about the Modern Poly ezine and the Poly Leadership Network
- There is a sci-fi themed brothel opening near Las Vegas. Yes, really!
- And check out this hash tag on Twitter: #sexactsavailableatthescifibrothel
7:45 Topic: The metamour approach
- Elizabeth asks how to approach the invite for a threesome with a good friend without ruining the friendship. Minx’s advice: treat it the same way you would approaching a mono friend you have romantic feelings for but don’t want to ruin the friendship. Flirt, state your desires, graciously accept a “no.”
- Proff asks if he’s weird for wanting to meet his partner’s OK Cupid date on their first meeting. Minx’s take: How would you feel if you’d been flirting with a girl and, when you went to pick her up, her whole family came out to size you up? A bit off-putting for the poor guy! It’s best to trust your partner to date someone as ethically as she dated you. Keep in touch and meet him after a few dates.
17:05 Feedback – Episode 297, Poly for the holidays
- P wrote in to tell how her kid surmised the relationship, asked about it, and they pleasantly confirmed
- Lily from Boston requests more solid advice on dealing with kids for the holidays – who has good advice for her? (None of our cohosts have kids!)
- Chauncey says thanks!
Thanks to Scott, Kelly, Carlita, Scott and new Poly Weekly Playmate Paul!
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email email@example.com or call the listener comment line at 206-202-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? Check out PolyWeekly at Blubrry.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!