Under-18 warning and redirection to Scarleteen.
1:00 News and host chat
- OpenCon Catalonia will be in Spain May 25-27
- OpenSF is June 6-8 at Holiday Inn Golden Gateway in San Francisco
- I’ll be at Kinkfest in Portland, OR March 23-25
- And speaking at MomentumCon in D.C. March 29-April 1
10:00 Topic: The Power of Introverts
Susan Cain’s TED talk on the power of introverts and how to maximize individual creative thinking. The loudest person isn’t always the wisest, but work environments cater to extroverts.
15:00 Topic: Orgasms at the Gym
A new study shows that women can orgasm without sexual stimulation just from certain types of exercise.
20:45 Feedback: Episode 309 on the myth of sex addiction
- Stabbity thanks Ley for making the connection with nymphomania about pathologizing certain behavior
- Vir comments on the pathologization of sex addiction promoting both a double standard and keeping men from taking responsibility for their sexual bad choices
To BobBe for the kinky $69 donation. And welcome Maura to the Playmates!
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email email@example.com or call the listener comment line at 206-202-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? Check out PolyWeekly at Blubrry.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!