An interview with Barbara Carrellas, author of Ecstasy is Necessary, on making tantric sex available to everyone on an everyday basis
Under-18 warning and redirection to Scarleteen
1:00 Announcements and Host chat
- Live from KinkFest!
- OpenCon Catalonia is May 25-27
- OpenSF is June 8-10 at Holiday Inn Golden Gateway
3:50 Interview: Why ecstasy is necessary
Barbara Carrellas is a certified sexologist, sex educator, sex/life coach, and sensual
revolutionary. She is the author of a new book on tantra for the everyday user, Ecstasy is Necessary She answers Minx’s and LustyGuy’s questions, such as:
- Why another book on tantra? How is this book more accessible and less woo-woo?
- Isn’t tantra just breathing together for two hours and not coming?
- What is “thinking off” and can you really breathe your way to an orgasm?
- How can tantra be achieved with our distracted monkey minds?
- 16:00 LustyGuy switchover!
- What about the science and medical information in the book, which is remarkably detailed and accurate?
- Why is it important that there isn’t one true path to ecstasy?
- Was it intentional that the book is directed at everyone, not just the kink and woo-woo communities?
- Angergasms, screamgasms and feargasms
Thanks and welcome to new PW Playmates James and Haddayr as well as to Tara for the generous donations!
26:30 Wrap up
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the listener comment line at 206-202-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? 🙂 Check out PolyWeekly at Blubrry.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!