Under-18 warning and redirection to Scarleteen
1:00 News and host chat
2:40 Topic: Rules Redux
Franklin Veaux and Minx respond to listener feedback about the rules episode.
- Sean wrote in with the rules his partner imposed on him after an incident
- J wrote in to clarify the difference between rules that promote discussion versus rules that are designed to bind behavior
- Isaac asked about D/s rules
- Jonathan asked for rules when he began dating and got these: “We will trust you if you are trustworthy. We will believe you if you are honest. We will listen if you speak openly. We will communicate if you listen. You’ll have to write any other rules you need yourself because when all is said and done you are the only one that is going to limit your actions. Oh by the way we’ll have a surprise ready here; bring your date home if you want.”
- Vir shared a quote on boundaries
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the listener comment line at 206-202-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? Check out PolyWeekly at Blubrry.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!