1:00 Announcements and host chat
- Minx and LustyGuy got back from vacation… sick as dogs.
- PW friend J.R. Blackwell, an amazing photographer, is looking to photograph a poly wedding! See Blackwell's work here and get HALF OFF to the first poly group that engages her!
4:35 Topic: Getting over your Dom
How do you get over your Dom after an intense relationship and a rough breakup? Some advice:
- This just sucks, kinky or not. Allow yourself to grieve the loss.
- You'll get through this. And you'll be better for it.
- Seek out a poly/kinky support network for this and other issues. Being isolated makes a breakup even harder.
- Find a poly/kinky-friendly therapist in your area to have someone professional to talk to. I did this, and it helped make the year after a difficult breakup much better.
Lee asks for advice on losing a poly relationship and going from a poly family of three to just a couple of two.
19:00 Happy Poly Moment
Herbalwise shares a happy poly moment.
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email email@example.com or call the listener comment line at 802-505-POLY (our new number!). And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? Check out PolyWeekly at Blubrry.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!