1:00 Announcements and host chat
- LustyGuy cohosts
- Poly Prom in Richmond, VA, Saturday, March 9, 7:00 PM at the gay community center of Richmond Hall Info on FetLife
3:00 Topic: Poly for the holidays
How LustyGuy, L and Minx handled being out and in for holiday family visits. Tips: ask each person what he/she needs to feel happy and loved for the holiday and make sure each person gets those things. Take care of yourself first.
12:20 Happy Poly Moments
- Lila shares a happy moment of coming out in defense of polyamory and bisexuality in her LGBTQ studies class. Great courage!
- Hera shares her first poly experience
- Scott on the Swingset mashup episode argues that drama isn’t inherent in poly relationships, although LustyGuy points out that drama is common in first-time relationships, and first-time poly would fit the bill
- Quick plug for Pedestrian Polyamory podcast if you’re not into kink or geekiness
- Joreth called in to recommend hosting a poly movie night; her list of poly-themed movies is here
- K shares his light bulb moment on the episode with Aggie on treating non-primaries well LustyGuy comments that change in a relationship should be welcomed and embraced because growth is essential for healthy relationships.
26:30 Thank you
Thanks to Joan, Ariane and Sean for joining the PW Playmates!
Our holiday outro music is Heat Miser by the Locals
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email email@example.com or call the listener comment line at 802-505-POLY (our new number!). And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? Check out PolyWeekly at Blubrry.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!