- Erotic Awards Night at the Zoo are May 17; Facebook event
- Christopher Ryan, author of Sex at Dawn, has set up a new poly forum/dating site
- User manual for vanilla audience
5:00 Topic: How often do normal people have sex?
- Wall Street Journal article posed the question and highlighted a couple with differing sexual needs
- Average vs normal amount of sex, quoting the Kinsey study
- A Durex study citing the quality of sex over frequency, and also reported by the Huffington Post, which pulled out the factoid that simultaneous orgasm being unlikely
24:00 Our advice for good sex:
- Talk about what you want and what you need; know the difference.
- Be willing to hear “no” and/or negotiate a counter offer.
- Be open to your partner’s/partners’ wants, needs and fantasies. Don’t shut the door before educating yourself.
- Get educated. Treat sex like any other physical skill.
- Consider your sexual health a lifelong endeavor and never complete.
Jordy shares her concerns that couples are being bashed in our attempts to create awareness of couple privilege. Note: Minx accidentally referred to Jordy as “he.” And damn LustyGuy for letting me do it! Sorry, Jordy! You’re pretty.
37:00 Thank you
Thanks to Eric and Benjamin for their donations this week!
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the listener comment line at 802-505-POLY (our new number!). And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? Check out PolyWeekly at Blubrry.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!