- LustyGuy is cohosting!
- Brazil has a creepy mascot Mr. Balls to fight testicular cancer
- Boy Scouts of America voted to allow openly gay members. Huzzah!
- Welcome to our new affiliate sponsor, PassionateU! Our landing page gets you free advice from poly experts on legal considerations, poly 101 and more!
13:20 Topic: Pregnant, poly and being judged
A pregnant listener with two boyfriends asks how to avoid being judged when coming out about the nature of her relationship. Advice:
- When people judge, it’s a commentary on their own experiences, not yours. Surprisingly, it’s rarely about you; it’s about them! Listen and express sympathy and compassion for any unpleasant incidents they reveal to you.
- Use humor whenever possible.
- Be careful legally and explore the ramifications.
- Kei gave feedback on episode 357 regarding dealing with differing levels of sexual drive in relationships.
- Olaf wrote in to comment that any new web series on polyamory would help with exposure.
- It’s the first of May! Outdoor fucking starts today!
29:00 Thank you
Thanks to Keith and Kristin for their generous donations this week!
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the listener comment line at 802-505-POLY (our new number!). And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? 🙂 Check out PolyWeekly at Blubrry.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!