1:00 Host chat
- Orgasms are better for your brain than crosswords
- Aggie Sez’s response to Love 2.0 It’s Complicated’s response to a write in who asked how to transition a friendship into a poly romance – Clay Nikiforuk’s advice on mainstream singles dating poly folk
7:45 Topic: Building your poly community through meetups
Steve Culhane, an organizer of the Charlotte Polyamory Network, gives advice on how to start a successful poly meetup if you don’t have a group in your area.
- Start a group for the right reasons: for community, not sexual partners
- How to safeguard member privacy
- Get started: schedule a meetup in a public place
- Put newbies on your board! Bring on resources/help to keep the group going beyond your own involvement.
- Take steps to keep drama out of the group
- Relationship Equality Foundation
- Don’t get discouraged when attendance drops—change location or ask the board for new ideas
- Charlotte Polyamory Network
35:00 Wrap up
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email email@example.com or call the listener comment line at 802-505-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? Check out PolyWeekly at Blubrry.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!