1:00 Announcements and Host Chat
- Winter Wickedness was GREAT! Find my slide decks on 8 Things I Wish I’d Known About Polyamory and Kicking Poly Drama on Its Ass here
- W00t! The 8 Things Deck is being translated into Italian!
- Is polyamory only for the privileged class?
- A groundbreaking first: the first baby in British Columbia, Canada to have three parents on the birth certificate!
13:45 Topic: Poly for Valentine’s Day
A from New Orleans wrote in to ask about how to celebrate this sexy and very couples-oriented holiday when you are in a poly relationship. Who gets the chocolate and flowers and who gets the shaft? How does a “secondary” celebrate this sexy holiday without feeling crappy!
Check out the solo poly blog
Check out these previous Poly for the Holidays segments; the same rules apply to sexy holidays as to family holidays:
Also, keep these basic guidelines in place:
- Ask you partners for what they want: what makes a great Valentine’s Day for you? OK? Bare minimum?
- Say what you want.
- Coordinate with your partners to make sure everyone gets pretty close to what he/she wants.
- J wrote in that Episode 379 Owning your own shit was a good refresher course
- Doug wrote in to say that episode 380 reminded him that all relationships—including with friends and exes, require nurturing and attention
24:20 Happy Poly Moment
J wrote in to share a great HPM of a partner offering to host a metamour in order to give J time alone!
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email email@example.com or call the listener comment line at 802-505-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? Check out PolyWeekly at Blubrry.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!