510: Smart Girl’s Guide to Polyamory
We chat with Dedecker Winston of the Multiamory podcast and author of the new book, The Smart Girl’s Guide to Polyamory
Today’s cohost is Lusty Guy
1:30 Announcements and host chat
- Polyamory mentioned on Planet Money NPR podcast with a good answer!
- And then what exercise is posted to the blog as well as Lusty Guy’s My Poly Story
- Lusty Guy will be doing a Poly in the Heartland road trip. Email him at email@example.com if you want to be interviewed!
- We do an author interview for The Art of Three on the blog
9:10 Poly in the news
- A New York judge has officially awarded custody to three parents in a landmark case
- The Poly in the News coverage
14:20 Interview: Dedecker Winston, author of The Smart Girl’s Guide to Polyamory
Dedeker Winston was raised to be a wholesome, born-again Christian conservative but later opted to be a sex-positive polyamory activist, relationship coach, reality-TV celebrity, and nude model. She currently provides one-on-one coaching services for people transitioning into non-monogamy and has just published the book The Smart Girl’s Guide to Polyamory. Find her on Facebook and Instagram at @dedekerwinston.
- Gypsy wrote in on episode 501 on being dumped thrice for monogamy with advice on how they got over past loves
- J offered feedback on episode 502 on coming out to kids
43:00 Happy Poly Moment
- M writes in with an OKCupid happy poly moment
- Fighting jealousy and being comfortable with a kiss
47:10 Thank you!
Thanks to Poly Gone Wild for becoming a playmate and for the $96.69 donation from J!
49:00 How to make this podcast better
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the listener comment line at 802-505-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? 🙂 Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review! Want to book us to speak or teach? Email email@example.com!