544 Sisterhood in poly with Iris Muscarella
Educator, business owner, and burlesque performer Iris Muscarella discusses the importance of nurturing sisterhood in polyamory
0:00 Introduction and host chat
Under 18? Stop listening now and visit http://www.scarleteen.com
1:30 Interview: Iris Muscarella on sisterhood in polyamory
- New insights on relationship anarchy
- Andie Nordren on relationship anarchy
- what is sisterhood exactly, and what does that look like in polyamory?
- What advice would you give to women who feel they aren’t good at making female friends?
- Iris reaches out to her metamours to introduce herself and to show respect for the existing relationship
- How to set up metamour group time if you’re an introvert
- How to let people play to their strengths
- Maria calls in to ask why we don’t use our real names—wouldn’t it be more powerful?
- Alan recommended a few Christian poly-friendly churches: the Metro Community Church, Unitarian Universalist church, and the Christian New Thought church
32:30 Happy poly moment
Ann writes in to say that her young triad is happy
Thanks to Theresa for sending in $100 donation this week!
34:00 How to make this podcast better
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach an audio comment or call the listener comment line at 802-505-POLY. Friend us on Twitter or Facebook, leave a comment here. Check out Poly Weekly podcasts at polyweekly.libsyn.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review! Our intro and outro music is courtesy of Pacemaker Jane, “Good Suspicions.”