Poly Weekly is a podcast devoted to tales from the front of responsible non-monogamy from a pansexual, kink-friendly point of view. Every week, Minx and her guests and horde of correspondents report on issues relating to communication, sex, kink, manners, dating, family and time management, with perspectives from all around the globe.
Cunning Minx is a poly and kinky sex-positive educator and activist who has been the producer and host of the Polyamory Weekly podcast (www.polyweekly.com) since the spring of 2005, now with over 300 episodes in production. A kinky boobiesexual, Minx founded the show as a resource for the poly and poly-curious to form a community, share experiences and help guide each other on their journeys of poly exploration. And hopefully, also guide each other away from common relationship land mines–or at least share sympathy when they step on one!
Poly Weekly has received accolades from the likes of ErosZine, Fleshbot and the Chicago Sun-Times, and Minx has spoken on poly, kinky and Web 2.0 community-building topics at MomentumCon (now CatalystCon East), CatalystCon, OpenSF, ShibariCon, Dragon*Con, Sex 2.0, Loving More, the Heartland Polyamory Conference, Leather Leadership Conference, Galleria Domain 2 and New York’s Poly Pride Day. She is available to speak on the following topics or will create a session based on your suggestions:
- Content Creation for the Online Activist
- How Not to Be a Douche on FetLife (and other sexy sites)
- Mad Poly Skillz: Poly Relationship Skills 101
- Personal Branding for Sex-Positive Activists
- Kinky Cons for Newbies, Introverts and the Less-Than-100%-Brave: Getting the Most out of Your Con Experience
- Poly and Single: Poly Dating 101
- How to get some: cons for introverts
- Top Five Places to Meet Poly People
- Online identity: when and where to come out
- Modern Day Poly: from Utopia to Now
- Jealousy 101
- Podcasting: Using Social Media to Create Raving Fans