1:00 Host Chat
1:20 Poly in the News
- Fear of damage to children in poly families
- Six things I learned when I catered my partners’ wedding
8:15 Topic: Help! My metamour is a bitch to me!
Listener A writes in to ask what to do: her metamour avoids eye contact and seeks out their mutual partner alone. How does A tell her partner that he chose the wrong gal to date?
LustyGuy and Minx both think this might be a misunderstanding and have more to do with social awkwardness than sabotage.
- Don’t make assumptions about her behavior—she might just be intimidated or introverted
- Take it upon yourself to open lines of communication and extend the welcome
- You can only control what YOU do, not what anyone else does
- You’re the expert on you
16:00 Feedback on episode 446
- NOLady wrote in to take Minx to task on episode 446, in which we referenced the Ashley Madison hack, both with the numbers presented and with the original tone of the report
- H wrote in to recommend mentioning Dan Savage’s take on the Ashley Madison hack, which we already did in episode 446
- Mint wrote in about being demisexual and asked for more representation for those on the asexual spectrum
26:00 Happy Poly Moment
Jason wrote in to share a happy poly moment about finally being able to date his species!
28:30 Wrap Up
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email email@example.com or call the listener comment line at 802-505-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? Check out PolyWeekly at Blubrry.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!