LustyGuy’s wife L joins us for a repeat performance sharing her advice on being a great metamour
Under 18? Stop listening now and visit
1:00 Host chat
- We had a great time at InfinityCon!
- If you want to book us to speak at your event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
5:30 Poly in the News
- Fusion: Seriously, though, what’s so great about monogamy?
- Washington Post: “To be young and polyamorous in the age of OkCupid” The Washington Post put up a feature article this morning that will be printed in the Love issue of the paper’s Sunday Magazine. Sunday is Valentine’s day. The story profiles a local polyweb of young twenties. They seem remarkably wise, emotionally intelligent, and poly-intelligent.
7:00 Topic: How to be an awesome metamour with L
LustyGuy’s wife L joins us behind the microphone again to share her tips to being an awesome metamour.
Why bother getting to know your metmamour?
- You get a happier partner
- New friends
- Keep your partner busy/happy doing things you don’t like
- You have a co-conspirator
- It’s the right thing to do
- Don’t get in the middle
- Feel free to support your partner but say “not my problem; not my girlfriend”
- Your partner is not someone to make rules for. Trust and communicate instead. The closest they get is “don’t be a dick.”
- Take care of yourself
- Recognize envy and ask for what you want
- Assume good intent
38:20 Wrap up
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email email@example.com or call the listener comment line at 802-505-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? 🙂 Check out PolyWeekly at Blubrry.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!