Welcome to the Poly Weekly Online Classroom!
Are you solo, in a monogamous relationship or in a non-monogamous or polyamorous relationship? Are you tired of the relationship land mines that end up causing unnecessary relationship drama for everyone involved?
International poly podcaster, activist and educator Cunning Minx and her cohost Lusty Guy have helped thousands of people reduce their relationship drama, both through 10 years of worldwide podcasting and through educational sessions at dozens of national conferences.
What will you learn?
Now, for the first time ever, we are making our smash hit Kicking Poly Drama on Its Ass class available as an expanded online course for individuals to take at home! In it, you’ll learn:
- Why a user manual is essential to a healthy relationship
- Three secrets to courageous communication
- Three quick steps to kick drama in the ass
- One key sentence to bring up an issue without sparking drama
This expanded, 90-minute video course is not available anywhere else. If you were to travel to take the abbreviated conference version of this class, you’d have to spend over $1,000 to pay for air fare, conference admission, hotel and meals, not to mention taking time off work in order to get to the event!
What will you get?
Instead, this online course offers more detailed content than ever presented before, including:
- 90 total minutes of engaging video instruction delivered in five easy modules
- PDF reviews of every module
- Course worksheets (including the user manual template!)
- A student community forum to discuss real time issues and implement techniques
To hire Minx and Lusty Guy to give this expanded content would cost over $500 privately, but you can get this entire online course for much less: individual students can register for just $
99 $69, and a polycule of up to three people can share a license for just $ 169 $129!