What’s up with the young modern poly movement: interview with Jessica Karels
Introduction and host chat
- Shoutout from Mako Allen of the new Big Little podcast on age play
- Seeking pregnant poly women for cable documentary: IPA2Casting@sirensmedia.com – Call Poly Media Association before you go!
- Casting company seeking “those who feel comfortable sharing personal and sexual details of their relationship lives—including their fears, secrets, unmet needs, and the ways in which they connect & disconnect in relationships.” Send name, age, occupation, brief bio, relationship goals, contact information to email@example.com (and call the Poly Media Association first!)
Interview: Jessica Karels of Modern Poly
- Props to Mai Li for her work on Modern Poly
- Polyamory House Party weekend is coming up! June 3-5, 2011. Want to host one? Apply here!
- The Polyamory Leadership Network, a loose grouping of about 100 people around the world working to advance public awareness of polyamory, is bringing the poly movement into the modern age
- The Modern Poly Ambassadors Team is recruiting local representatives across the country to let them know about cool poly happenings in their area. The idea is still being formed, so give your ideas or apply here.
Raven wrote in regarding episode 266 on Charlie Sheen’s polyamory and another listener gave another insight to the reality show Sister Wives from the same episode
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the listener comment line at 206-202-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? 🙂 Check out PolyWeekly at polyweekly.libsyn.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review! Want Poly Weekly for your very own? Get the Best of Poly Weekly collection from PodDisc.com Our intro and outro music is courtesy of Pacemaker Jane, “Good Suspicions.”