Under-18 warning and redirection to Scarleteen
1:00 News and host chat
- Had a great time at Mount Rainier with LustyGuy!
- Tristan Taormino has a new radio show, Sex Out Loud, every Friday at 5:00 PM Pacfic! Twitter: SexOutLoudRadio
- Wyoming Nonmonogamy meetup f
or open folks, poly folks and swingers in Central Wyoming
- OpenSF is June 8-10 in San Francisco
- Also, I’ll be speaking on Content Strategy for the Online Activist at CatalystCon
6:00 Topic: 50 Shades of Myth
If you’ve been hearing about 50 Shades of Gray, you know that it’s pretty lame and inaccurate. Not surprising, as it was written by a fanfic writer with absolutely no experience in or research into BDSM at all. And this article goes into the assumptions about how and why people engage in BDSM that the book gets wrong.
E from Sweden writes in with more marriage stats.
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the listener comment line at 206-202-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? 🙂 Check out PolyWeekly at Blubrry.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!