How do you open up a couple? Advice on how to welcome a third from a HBB
1:00 News and host chat
- Congratulations to our Burning Man ticket winner!
- Thanks to M, Christopher, Eynstein, Wayne, Elijah, Marshall, Ioana, Devon, Jessica, Karl, Scott, Jason, Lee, Greg, Cornelius, Damita for their donation during the Burning Man fundraiser
5:00 Topic: From two to three
Advice to couples on opening up their relationship from a HBB: what to do and what not to do. Full blog post here.
- Instead of considering only protective measures, consider what you have to offer and how you can welcome a third and make him/her feel as loved as you are
- Try this exercise: how would you feel if you were welcoming a child into your relationship? Approach a new lover with that same sense of joy, sharing and hope.
- A few don’t’s: don’t allow veto power, ignore metamour communication, say there is no hierarchy if there is. Don’t have the point of the vee moderate communication.
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the listener comment line at 206-202-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? 🙂 Check out PolyWeekly at Blubrry.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!