1:00 Announcements and host chat
- Hidden Social: Where Sexual Variants Gather Online session at SXSWi on Sunday, March 10, 3:30 PM with Herb Coleman, Adjunct Professor of Psychology at UT Austin ( #hiddensoc )
- Content Creation for the Online Activist on Sunday, March 17th at 10:30 AM in D.C. at CatalystCon ( #ccon )
- Want to help send Minx to SXSWi and CatalystCon this year? We just need 10 $96 donations so I can eat! And we LOVE $69 and $96 donations!
2:00 Interview: Charlie Glickman and Aislinn Emirzian
Charlie Glickman and Aislinn Emirzian talk about their new book, Prostate Pleasure and Health: why they wrote this book; that enjoying this wonderful pleasure doesn’t make you gay; how to prepare for prostate and anal play; and a ton of other stuff you never knew until now!
- They met at Good Vibrations
- Why do we need a book on prostate pleasure? There wasn’t one!
- Key prostate advice: Stroke, don’t poke.
- What is the prostate? Part of the male reproductive anatomy that produces semen, and many men find that prostate massage creates a sensation similar to ejaculation.
- Does prostate stimulation make you gay? No. Does it make you a bottom? No. It can be powerful to be fully present in your masculinity and enjoy receiving.
- 13:00 Why is prostate stimulation so pleasurable? We’re not sure, but perhaps the autonomic nerves (involved in ejaculation) are being stimulated.
- 18:30 Tip for anal penetration: relaxation, communication and lubrication!
- The day I found my ass; The zen of anal play
- 24:35 Does prostate massage have health benefits?
- Twitter and Facebook
32:45 Happy Poly Moment
Some Guy in Bristol, England shares a texting moment that WOULD have gone awry, had he not been transparently poly!
To Craig for his generous donation this week!
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email email@example.com or call the listener comment line at 802-505-POLY (our new number!). And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? 🙂 Check out PolyWeekly at Blubrry.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!