Cooper of the Life on the Swingset podcast shares a tidbit from his new memoir
Download the mp3 directly
1:00 Host chat and announcements
- LustyGuy and I’ll be teaching Kicking Poly Drama in the Ass at Kinkfest
- Rachel Lark will be doing food and song pairings at The Independent in Seattle on March 16
- Poly Weekly will be 10 years old next month! Help us celebrate our double digits by calling in to 802-505-POLY and saying what YOU wish you’d known about polyamory that you want to pass on to the next generation.
5:15 Poly in the News
- Playgirl touts “poly craze”
- Three men marry each other in Thailand, internet goes crazy
- NBC drama pilot to feature an open marriage
- Bisexuality’s Watershed Political Moment
- Catholic church sacks woman for being too ‘polyamorous’
- Valentine’s Day poly stories, continued
- The online women’s magazine YourTango published 12 Principles Of Polyamory That Benefit Monogamous Marriages, Too.
- The more, the merrier in Chinese media network
- In Canada, the national TV network Global News just published on its website Sharing the love: polyamory offers different take on relationships
- In the campus paper of the University of Georgia in Athens, GA: Free love: Polyamory in Athens
- Poly activist Amanda Zuke is profiled in her hometown daily
12:00 Interview: Cooper Beckett
Cooper Beckett, founder and host of Life on the Swingset podcast, has just come out with a memoir of his journey into progressive swinging entitled My Life on the Swingset: Adventures in Swinging and Polyamory. Join him for a special short essay reading from his new book! (There is even an audio version coming soon!)
- Vir gives feedback on episode 419 on long-distance relationships
- Jae comments on episode 52 regarding tokens and episodes 409 and 420 on disabilities
46:15 Happy Poly Moment
D shares a sensitive, compassionate and patient road to polyamory.
53:45 Wrap Up
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the listener comment line at 802-505-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? 🙂 Check out PolyWeekly at Blubrry.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!