Under 18? Stop listening now and visit http://www.scarleteen.com
- We are doing a tour of Oregon with sessions in Eugene July 24 with Janet Hardy
- and Ashland Kicking Poly Drama at Love Revolution
3:30 Topic: When do I come out to my social circles?
Listener Sarah asks when she should come out to the folks in her monogamous social circle—especially one cute guy she likes. Minx and LustyGuy recommend:
- Whenever you want—it’s your decision
- Be comfortable with yourself first
- Be prepared for negative reactions and don’t take them personally
- It’s OK to come out to individuals rather than a group
- Rambina shares a steamy audio poem Let It Be
- Jim gives us follow up on his poly implosion
18:45 Happy Poly Moment
Missy shares a sweet, sisterly Happy Poly Moment.
22:00 Thank you!
Thanks to Luanne, anonymous, Steve and Teresa for joining the Poly Weekly Playmates!
29:15 Wrap Up
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the listener comment line at 802-505-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? 🙂 Check out PolyWeekly at Blubrry.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!