Here’s a thing we don’t talk about enough: non-sexual relationships
Under 18? Stop listening now and visit
1:00 Host Chat & Announcements
- For the latest news, discounts, book and class announcements and poly in the news, join our email list
- Why become a Poly Weekly Playmate? Apart from being my best friend forever, you get weekly Positively Poly Pointer emails, like the one Minx shared today: Still think the three magic words for relationships are “I love you”? Try “you were right”!
5:40 Poly in the News
- Alan provided an excellent roundup post of 15 mentions of polyamory in college newspapers around the United States
- How poly folks use Google Calendar
7:50 Topic: Non-sexual relationships
Your sex positive educator for the 21st century, Koe Creation, shares her thoughts on non-sexual relationships in polyamory and in life.
- Why does society ignore relationships that don’t include sex
- How to handle a relationship that formerly included sex but now doesn’t
- The beauty of non-sexual relationships Click & Tweet!
Thanks to Craig and Steve and welcome Marcus to the Poly Weekly Playmates!
30:00 Wrap up
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the listener comment line at 802-505-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? 🙂 Check out PolyWeekly at Blubrry.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!