Unlike even 10 years ago, there are now a wealth of poly resources available online to let you know you’re not alone in your struggles. Just a few of my favorite sites, produced by tireless folks determined to help others understand the polyamorous lifestyle:
- Franklin Veaux’s Polyamory FAQ – A wealth of info, essays and handbooks for those new (and old) to poly. Documents on Poly 101, Jealousy in theory and practice, Secondary guide and care, and much more.
- Loving More Magazine – The not-for-profit organization and magazine that also sponsors national conferences. The hub of poly activism and information. Please support them.
- Polyamory in the News (blog) – A labor of love by the tireless Alan, who documents and analyzes all mentions of poly in the news. Food for thought.
- Polyamorous Percolations – Great group blog aggregating feeds and information on all aspects of poly and including info on Poly 101, poly versus swinging and poly basics.
- Poly-Friendly Professionals – National list of poly- and kink-friendly professionals, including lawyers, doctors and therapists.
- Modern Poly – A site for poly activists and community leaders to collaborate and share ideas.
- Successful Nonmongamy – Marcia Baczinski’s coaching site for those considering non-monogamy
- PolyMatchmaker– Poly dating site.
- Abzu Emporium – Poly jewelry. (Formerly Abzu Designs.)
- Polyamorous NYC – Polyamorous group in New York City.
- Seattle Poly Resources
- Recommended Reading
Poly Weekly Resources
Connect with Poly Weekly and with other listeners everywhere online:
- Poly Weekly Facebook Page – Give feedback on upcoming shows, chat with fans and comment on poly in the media.
- Poly Weekly on Twitter – Up-to-the-minute updates on current poly issues and events.
- Poly Weekly Archives – Free archives of all Poly Weekly podcast episodes.
- Poly Weekly iPhone / iPad App – One tap gives you the full weekly podcast and special bonus materials available exclusively through the app, including show notes, photos, interviews and special bonus audio reports. With another tap, email the show to that friend or metamour who really needs to hear it, connect with Minx instantly through email, call the comment line or comment on the blog and connect with other listeners.
- Poly Weekly Android app
Poly Weekly Android App – All the awesome features of the iPhone and iPad app, now available for your Android device!