Unlike even 10 years ago, there are now a wealth of poly resources available online to let you know you’re not alone in your struggles. Just a few of my favorite sites, produced by tireless folks determined to help others understand the polyamorous lifestyle:
- More Than Two – A wealth of info, essays and handbooks for those new (and old) to poly. Documents on Poly 101, Jealousy in theory and practice, Secondary guide and care, and much more.
- Loving More Magazine – The not-for-profit organization and magazine that also sponsors national conferences. The hub of poly activism and information. Please support them.
- Polyamory in the News (blog) – A labor of love by the tireless Alan, who documents and analyzes all mentions of poly in the news. Food for thought.
- Polyamorous Percolations – Great group blog aggregating feeds and information on all aspects of poly and including info on Poly 101, poly versus swinging and poly basics.
- Poly-Friendly Professionals – National list of poly- and kink-friendly professionals, including lawyers, doctors and therapists.
- PolyMatchmaker– Poly dating site.
Poly Weekly Resources
Connect with Poly Weekly and with other listeners everywhere online:
- Poly Weekly Facebook Page – Give feedback on upcoming shows, chat with fans and comment on poly in the media.
- Poly Weekly on Twitter – Up-to-the-minute updates on current poly issues and events.
- Poly Weekly Archives – Free archives of all Poly Weekly podcast episodes.