Seattle Poly Resources
- Sea-Poly Seattle-based Yahoo! poly discussion group for adults aged 18 and over. Very active.
- Kitsap Poly Kitsap County/Bremerton area Yahoo! poly discussion group for adults aged 18 and over.
- Tac-Oly Poly
Tacoma and Olympia area Yahoo! poly discussion group for adults aged 18 and over.
Community Resources and Educational Centers
- Center for Sex Positive Culture (formerly the Wet Spot) is a nonprofit, membership-based community center located in Seattle, Washington that welcomes the kinky, poly and GLBTQ communities. Events are held every day of the week, each with its own rules and restrictions, so verify before you go. The active calendar is always updated.
- The Foundation for Sex Positive Culture is a not-for-profit entity that holds its own events for adults 18 and older. Foundation event calendar.
Seattle Poly Events
- PolyCamp PolyCamp is a yearly summer camping event featuring workshops, discussion groups, outdoor activities, entertainment to support the poly community.
- Poly Meetup Unstructured social meetup on the second Tuesday of the month at 7:30 p.m. at the Wayward Coffee House.
- Poly Potluck and More Party Potluck and discussion from 5:00-7:30 ($5 suggested donation) and party afterwards (8:00-11:00 with $10 cover) at the Center for Sex Positive Culture on the third Sunday of every month.
- Poly Lifestyles Poly discussion group meets at the Center for Sex Positive Culture on the fourth Tuesday of every month 7:30-9:30 p.m., 18 and over $5 suggested donation.
- OK Cupid OKCupid allows poly matching.
- FetLife FetLife is an online community site for the kink-identified.