Under 18? Stop listening now and visit http://www.scarleteen.com
- Minx will be in New York September 24-27–ping me if you know of poly/kinky events going on!
- I’ll be at CatalystCon West next weekend!
2:30 Poly in the News
Polyamory, an abundance of love is a friendly, supportive article on Deutsche Welle on polyamory
4:45 Topic: How to be a trans ally
Trans activist Oblio joins our live show in Eugene, Oregon, sponsored by As You Like It, the Pleasure Stop, to share how cisgendered folks can support the trans community.
- What does “polyamory” mean to you and why do you self-identify as “authentic” instead?
- What do you wish everyone understood about gender identity?
- How do we facilitate a safe space to ask the ignorant questions?
- How would someone approach you in terms of gender identity and pronoun?
- What is “presenting” and why should you not use that to determine which pronoun to use for address?
- I appear cisgendered and want to try on a new pronoun for play. Is that offensive or appropriation?
26:15 Wrap Up
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the listener comment line at 802-505-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? 🙂 Check out PolyWeekly at Blubrry.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!