0:00 Introduction and host chat
Intro, under-18 warning and re-direction to www.scarleteen.com; friend me on Twitter and answer questions about what you want on the show, call 206-202-POLY with comments or discuss your own topics at the new FORUMS at http://forum.polyweekly.com.
1:50 Fun, Sexy Shenanigans!
Vincenza co-hosts today as we comment on sexy, silly articles!
- Do you want to be a honey trapper? It’s a new take on detective agencies: honey trappers tempt spouses to see if they’ll cheat
- 6:20 R sent in a fantastic new word in the Urban Dictionary: choreplay! Get turned on by watching your partner do your chores!
- 7:30The Joy of Christian Sex Toys. Ever wonder what a Christian sex toy store would look like? Here it is!
- 15:10Fighting with your spouse is good for your health–read the article here
- 18:50 Did you know that Amelia Earhart had a prenuptual agreement specifying that they not be faithful to each other? See it here.
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email email@example.com or call the listener comment line at 206-202-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? Check out PolyWeekly at polyweekly.libsyn.com. Thanks for listening!
Our intro and outro music is courtesy of Pacemaker Jane, “Good Suspicions”
21:50 BEST OF POLY WEEKLY COLLECTIONS NOW AVAILABLE!
Visit PodDisc.com to purchase a collection of my ten favorite episodes of Poly Weekly. If you haven’t listened to the whole back catalogue, this is the disc for you!