Cunning Minx, Dr. Jocelyn Elders, Lynn Comella at #ccon
What is going on in the sex positive world?
Download the mp3 directly
1:00 Host chat
Welcome to our new affiliate sponsor, GetSTDTested.com Use code “polyweekly” at checkout for a discount! Or just click on the banner in the right sidebar.
5:00 Topic: Sex positive mojo at CatalystCon West
- Jason in Wisconsin shares how he and his wife came to get over the poly hump
- Herbalwise comments on the legalities of marriage from episode 354
- Vir asks about how to cope when a partner passes away
36:30 Wrap up
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email email@example.com or call the listener comment line at 802-505-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? Check out PolyWeekly at Blubrry.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!
Tristan Taormino answers your questions about kink in a poly context
Download the mp3 directly
1:00 News and host chat
- CatalystCon was amazing! The highlight reel:
- Taking Sex Ed to the Streets panel with Carol Queen, Jessica Drake from Wicked, Sex Nerd Sandra
- Sex and the Media panel with Charlie Glickman, Lynn Comella
- Making Orgasm a Political Statement with AASECT-certified sexuality educator Megan Andelloux
- Bawdy storytelling, dirty bingo, pool hangout with some cool poly peeps–thanks for coming out!
- We gave away 10 shirts! Will have more to order online soon.
- Which cons do you attend and want to see a PW session at? Let us know on the Poly Weekly Facebook page
15:25 Sex for your earbuds
Life on the Swingset podcast
17:00 Tristan Taormino answers your kink and poly questions
Tristan Taormino, award winning author, columnist, editor, filmmaker, sex educator and author of the new book, the Ultimate Guide to Kink, answers listener questions!
- Ian asks: please explain the multi-partner dynamic as it exists in the kink world, and how it is different (or similar) to the poly. (There are many polys who are not kinky, many kinky who are not poly, and many many monogamous people who are kinky and have issues participating in the kink community.)
- Emma asks: I’ve been asked to do scenes with people who are “sexually monogamous” with their partners. Lots of conversation about what activities count as sex ensues, but I’m still nervous to play with monogamous people. What if something is improvised in the moment and crosses that line? What if something feels sexual to me but not to them?
- Herb asks: Have you actually seen or heard of a fetish that surprised you?
- James asks: What if someone wants to try something scary (breath play) but is worried about past sexual abuse issues it could bring up?
More questions for Tristan? Ask them on her weekly live radio show, Sex Out Loud, Fridays at 5:00 PM Pacific on VoiceAmerica Talk Radio Network.
37:40 Happy Poly Moment
Cysteine shares a happy poly moment.
Thanks to Carina and Jason for their donations!
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the listener comment line at 802-505-POLY (our new number!). And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? Check out PolyWeekly at Blubrry.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!