Introduction and host chat
- More episodes of Poly Weekly are going to the Kinsey Institute!
- My slideshare on poly dating from Poly Living is posed
- MomentumCon is coming up April 1-3, 2011 in Washington, D.C.
- Sex at Dawn on the PW Amazon Store
- Dispelling anthropological myths. Let’s start with what “marriage” is in the animal kingdom
- Was early life “nasty, brutish and short”? Are humans traditionally generous?
- What is “natural” and why does it matter?
- Is agriculture really to blame for our current oppressive patriarchal structure and the transition from generosity to possessiveness?
- Is it really a myth that prehistoric humans died by age 35?
- In which cultures/models is sex removed from paternity and childrearing?
- What do we learn about humanity from bonobos?
- Mosuo video link he mentioned
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email email@example.com or call the listener comment line at 206-202-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? Check out PolyWeekly at polyweekly.libsyn.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!
Want Poly Weekly for your very own? Get the Best of Poly Weekly collection from PodDisc.com
Our intro and outro music is courtesy of Pacemaker Jane, “Good Suspicions.”