1:00 Host Chat
- CatalystCon West was amazing! I live blogged How to Avoid the Shame Virus, Poly Families: Growing Up Poly, How to Recognize and Respond to Emotional Abuse and How to Share Your Sex Life on the Page and on the Stage
- I’ll be at the Tristate Poly Munch in NYC at Empire Szechuan Village 173 7th Ave South New York, NY 10034
- The non-English speaking country with the most downloads of Poly Weekly is China! Wish I could believe it’s not just the censors and hackers diligently blocking access
2:15 Poly in the News
- Franklin Veaux’s memoir The Game Changer is out!
- Five Radical Ways People Do Non-Monogamy That You Need to Know About comic has been making the poly rounds
7:15 Topic: When and how to teach consent to kids
Alyssa Royse joins us to share when and how to teach consent to kids of any age; babies, toddlers, school age, teens and college age.
Thanks to Nancy for the donation!
32:15 Wrap Up
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the listener comment line at 802-505-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? 🙂 Check out PolyWeekly at Blubrry.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!