Introduction and host chat
- Sinplex Weekend, February 18-20 in Seattle
- Atlanta Poly Weekend, March 25-27, Atlanta
- MomentumCon, April 1-3, Washington, D.C. My sessions: Podcasting: Marketing, Mojo and Monetization; Personal Branding for the Sex-Positive Activist
- Kinkfest, March 18-20, Portland, OR
- ShibariCon, May 27-20, Chicago, IL. My session: Shibaricon for newbies, introverts and less-than-100%-brave: how to get the most out of your ShibariCon experience
Topic: Wait; we’re monogamous?
This study reported on the results from Oregon University’s study of 434 heterosexual married and non-married couples, aged 18 to 25. In 40% of those couples, one partner said the couple had agreed to be monogamous while the other partner said there was no such deal!
Advice: Should I be poly?
After losing his wife to his best friend and acknowledging he is comfortable with swinging, Tony asks if he should be poly.
Book review: Love You Two by Kurt
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the listener comment line at 206-202-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? Check out PolyWeekly at polyweekly.libsyn.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!
Want Poly Weekly for your very own? Get the Best of Poly Weekly collection from PodDisc.com
Our intro and outro music is courtesy of Pacemaker Jane, “Good Suspicions.”