1:00 Announcements and Host Chat
- Panel from Debauchery April 25-27 in North Carolina
- And more classes! At Seattle’s Center for Sex Positive Culture:
- New ebook, 8 Things I Wish I’d Known About Polyamory, is out now!
8:30 Panel: Everything you ever wanted to know about poly
Live from Debauchery, listeners try to stump Minx and LustyGuy with tough poly questions!
- 15:00 Long distance relationships Advice for someone whose partner is moving overseas and transitioning to a long distance relationship?
- 24:45 Dealing with envy We’ve been married for 30 years and just had a conversation about additional sexual and romantic things they’d like to experience. Him additional romances, her more kink. How do I deal with feeling envious of his new romances when I want to be happy for him?
- 39:15 Recovering from abuse After dealing with an abusive breakup, how do I work through that with my current partner if he/she still wants to see the abuser?
- 48:30 Poly as an older single guy How and when do I come out as poly, since so many women are uncomfortable with it?
- 1:00:45 Dealing with metamour’s D/s How do you handle a partner who has other partners with whom he/she in a D/s relationship?
Thanks to generous donors Annalisa, Alan, Benjamin, Doug and James!
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the listener comment line at 802-505-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? 🙂 Check out PolyWeekly at Blubrry.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!