Kickin’ it back, old school with Graydancer of the Ropecast
- Welcome to our old-school cohost, Graydancer of the Ropecast
- Thanks to our long-term forum administrator and moderator, Vrimj
- Welcome to our new forum moderator, WhetStone
- Thanks to Kotu for our new WordPress design–isn’t it pretty?
- Don’t miss Poly Living Seattle Oct 22-24, 2010
Is marriage out of style and other poly questions
- Is marriage out of style? Marriage rates are at an all-time low
- The Match.com article: Is poly for you?
- Are female arousal drugs in the closet because advertisers fear the vagina?
- And we mentioned in passing: STDs in the US
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the listener comment line at 206-202-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? Check out PolyWeekly at polyweekly.libsyn.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!
Want Poly Weekly for your very own? Get the Best of Poly Weekly collection from PodDisc.com
Our intro and outro music is courtesy of Pacemaker Jane, “Good Suspicions.”