1:00 Announcements and Host Chat
- I’ll be teaching at Debauchery April 25-27 in North Carolina
- And more classes! At Seattle’s Center for Sex Positive Culture:
6:00 Topic: How to date a girl
Listener A wrote in to ask how to safely explore her bisexual side without freaking out herself or her partner.
- What do you to when your first experience with a member of the same sex doesn’t work out?
- How do you deal with feeling crushed when the girl you were dating expresses interest in your male partner rather than you?
- How do you explore scary same sex dating while still feeling emotionally safe?
17:15 Happy Poly Moment
- Joreth shares a happy poly moment about gaining metamours as lifetime friends, even after a breakup with the original partner
- A monogamous listener writes in to say that he values Poly Weekly for showing him the opportunities and explorations that are possible, even if they are not being currently pursued
23:45 Wrap up
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email email@example.com or call the listener comment line at 802-505-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? 🙂 Check out PolyWeekly at Blubrry.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!