0:00 Introduction and host chat
Intro, under-18 warning and re-direction to www.scarleteen.com; friend me on Twitter and answer questions about what you want on the show, call 206-202-POLY with comments or discuss your own topics at the new FORUMS at http://forum.polyweekly.com.
1:50 Fun, Sexy Shenanigans!
Vincenza co-hosts today as we comment on sexy, silly articles!
- Do you want to be a honey trapper? It’s a new take on detective agencies: honey trappers tempt spouses to see if they’ll cheat
- 6:20 R sent in a fantastic new word in the Urban Dictionary: choreplay! Get turned on by watching your partner do your chores!
- 7:30The Joy of Christian Sex Toys. Ever wonder what a Christian sex toy store would look like? Here it is!
- 15:10Fighting with your spouse is good for your health–read the article here
- 18:50 Did you know that Amelia Earhart had a prenuptual agreement specifying that they not be faithful to each other? See it here.
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email email@example.com or call the listener comment line at 206-202-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? 🙂 Check out PolyWeekly at polyweekly.libsyn.com. Thanks for listening!
Our intro and outro music is courtesy of Pacemaker Jane, “Good Suspicions”
21:50 BEST OF POLY WEEKLY COLLECTIONS NOW AVAILABLE!
Visit PodDisc.com to purchase a collection of my ten favorite episodes of Poly Weekly. If you haven’t listened to the whole back catalogue, this is the disc for you!