This week’s Poly Weekly #1200: what I’ve learned about poly from doing Poly Weekly for four years–and what you’ve learned!.
0:00 Introduction and host chat
Intro, under-18 warning and re-direction to www.scarleteen.com; friend me on Twitter and answer questions about what you want on the show, call 206-202-POLY with comments or discuss your own topics at the forums at http://forum.polyweekly.com.
PenguiCon is May 1-3 at the Crowne Plaza hotel in Romulus, Michigan
Topic: What I’ve Learned
What I’ve learned from doing Poly Weekly for 200 episodes:
- I worry too much about being “really” poly instead of just being me and happy
- Labels can annoy and frustrate
- I am defensive about being secondary because I’ve never been openly welcomed into an existing relationship–something I hope to experience one day
- how to better deal with introverts
- how to be courageous in arguments
- how to be courageous with metamours
What I still need to learn:
- how to be less intense with metamours
- how to open up and love again
- how to balance personal life with activism
What You’ve Learned
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the listener comment line at 206-202-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? Check out PolyWeekly at polyweekly.libsyn.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!
Want Poly Weekly for your very own? Get the Best of Poly Weekly collection from PodDisc.com
Our intro and outro music is courtesy of Pacemaker Jane, “Good Suspicions”