Under 18? Stop listening now and visit http://www.scarleteen.com
1:00 Host chat
- Reminiscing over how Poly Weekly got started in 2005; Amy Gahran was our first commenter
- What I have learned: no one is ever alone
- Shared pain is lessened and shared joy increased
- Poly isn’t that weird
6:15 Topic: It’s all about you!
- Happy poly moment
- Alan from Poly in the Media
- Amy Shiner, blogger for the Huffington Post: “If I weren’t poly, I would be asexual…”
- Billy from Chicago answers “how many poly does it take to screw in a lightbulb?”
10:10 Topic: What are you thankful for?
- Erica of St. Paul – to have found the woman within
- Reid of Reidaboutsex.com – his partner Allison and cheap dental work in Mexico
- Sarah – friends on her side
12:00 More contributions!
- Emma with a happy poly story
- Grace in VA with excellent advice: “If I want something, I need to work my ass off on me first”
- Rob from Oz telling how poly saved his career
- Dan Sawyer
- Chris Bingham with a poly limerick
- Vicky from London with words of advice
- Paul with what he learned about poly in 2011—it works if everyone is adult and communicates
Thanks to H for his generous, $300 donation!
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the listener comment line at 206-202-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? 🙂 Check out PolyWeekly at Blubrry.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!