1:00 Host chat and announcements
2:00 Poly in the News
5:35 Topic: Long-distance relationships
Koe Creation cohosts this fun segment on how to define and sustain long distance relationships. Thanks to our Facebook fans who offered advice here, and we had a few thoughts, too:
- How to define “long distance”
- What are your needs and expectations?
- pause and play
- do you need ongoing?
- how do you get quality time? how do you feel valued?
- Use technology: Skype, order delivery and have dinner together, Google calendar, texts, emails, letters
- random, ongoing contact as it is beneficial (is travel too costly?)
- setting date nights
- working on joint projects
A fan shares her appreciation of Joan Price’s episode on senior sex!
32:00 Wrap Up
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the listener comment line at 802-505-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? Check out PolyWeekly at Blubrry.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!