1:00 Announcements and host chat
- Want to help develop a poly kid’s book? Michael has started a Facebook page for suggestions and crowdsourcing
- I will be hosting a poly panel and helping to emcee at Conflation in Saint Louis Febrary 22-24
- Also a Write Your Own User Manual session followed by a meet and greet at Shameless Grounds coffee shop on Sunday, February 24th at 7:00 PM. Come join us! Calendar info
- Hidden Social: Where Sexual Variants Gather Online session at SXSWi on Sunday, March 10, 3:30 PM with Herb Coleman, Adjunct Professor of Psychology at UT Austin ( #hiddensoc )
- Content Creation for the Online Activist on Sunday, March 17th at 10:30 AM in D.C. at CatalystCon ( #ccon )
- Want to help send Minx to SXSWi and CatalystCon this year? We just need 10 $96 donations so I can eat! And we LOVE $69 and $96 donations
12:20 Interview: Kathy Labriola on poly relationship models
Kathy Labriola, counselor, nurse and author of Love in Abundance: a Counselor’s Advice on Open Relationships, shares her insights on different relationship models for polyamory.
40:20 Happy Poly Moment
M shares an OK Cupid happy poly moment
Jane shares her insights on herpes: the poison ivy of the relationship world. Just a minor inconvenience, not the scarring STI it’s made out to be.
45:20 Thank you
Thanks to Kathleen for her donation and welcome I to the Poly Weekly Playmates!
46:00 Wrap up
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email email@example.com or call the listener comment line at 802-505-POLY (our new number!). And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? Check out PolyWeekly at Blubrry.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!