Poly in the news; an interview with Polly Superstar about her new memoir; More Than Two contest winners!
1:00 Announcements and Host Chat
Please take the PW listener survey!
1:45 Poly in the News
- Poly in the News sound intro by Maximilien
- Tammy Nelson’s HuffPo piece on the future of marriage The rest of the ways in which she says marriage is changing are:
- The acceptance of same-sex marriage
- The awareness that we may not be marrying for a lifetime
- New, less catastrophic alternatives to traditional divorce
- “Marriage no longer being a guarantee of sexual fidelity.”
- AggieSez defines “solo poly” on her SoloPoly blog
- Louisa Leontiades on “When I Say I Hate Monogamy, What I Really Mean Is…” and Alan commented on it in Poly in the News.
6:15 Interview: Polly Superstar
Mandy writes in about episode 410: The World According to Gottman
36:30 More than Two winners!
Bianca, Susie and VeePoint called in to enter to win the signed copy of More Than Two. And the winner is: VeePoint! Email me so I can send you the book. J
45:00 Happy Poly Moment
GalliardGirl calls in to share a super fun happy poly moment!
47:35 Thank you!
Thanks to Badger for his donation, and welcome Brian to the Poly Weekly Playmates!
48:00 Wrap Up
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email email@example.com or call the listener comment line at 802-505-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? 🙂 Check out PolyWeekly at Blubrry.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!