Under-18 warning and redirection to Scarleteen
1:00 News and host chat
- New blog post: What healthcare professionals need to know about poly and kink
- New blog post: Facebook and privacy. Is it OK to list my relationship status as “open” if my girlfriend isn’t out publicly?
- OpenSF is June 8-10 in San Francisco
- Also, I’ll be speaking on Content Strategy for the Online Activist at CatalystCon
7:00 Interview: Avoiding meetup drama with Allena Gabosch
A PW Playmate (woo hoo!) writes in to ask:
I’ve been pretty involved in my local poly community for a couple of years. It’s about doubled in size since we started doing more outreach, and with that has come much more drama and conflict within the community. We’re not quite sure how to handle it without alienating people.
- Be open to everyone
- Leaders, remember to come from service and put your ego aside
- Give naysayers responsibilities for improving the group
- Acknowledge and address naysayer issues publicly
If you’re in or near Seattle, come to SEAF, June 16-24, 2012!
33:00 Movie Review
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the listener comment line at 206-202-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? Check out PolyWeekly at Blubrry.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!