1:00 Announcements and host chat
- LustyGuy is cohosting!
2:00 Topic: Polyamory on Wife Swap
On the reality TV show Wife Swamp, a polyamorous family swapped wives (not sexual, just lifestyle) with a right-wing religious family. Who came off better? Across the board, reviewers agree it was the poly family!
- Alan’s Poly in the Media post
- Watch the full episode here
- Read about Rush Limbaugh whining about right wingers being unfairly portrayed in the media!
- Comments on the PW Facebook page show that the show is already opening up conversations about polyamory!
31:50 Happy Poly Moment
Dominic from Wisconsin calls in to share a moment in which life rewards courage!
35:00 Feedback: Episode 350
- AggieSez calls in to let us know about unmarried equality
- Frank writes in to ask why there are any tax benefits at all to marriage
- Jason comments that we should have marriage be defined by the individuals involved, not the government
- S shares her situation in which she lives with partners and then married one, which brought up conflicting emotions regarding the other relationship. No answers, but she poses some great questions.
- Edward reminds us about marriage in the Roman Empire.
46:00 Thank you
Thanks to Marshall, Isabelle, Denise and Kerra for their donations this week!
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email email@example.com or call the listener comment line at 802-505-POLY (our new number!). And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? Check out PolyWeekly at Blubrry.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!