1:00 Host chat
- I need your advice? How did you come to be comfy with poly when it wasn’t your idea? Call me to contribute to an upcoming show! 802-505-POLY
- Franklin Veaux and Eve Rickert are writing a book! Help fund their Indiegogo campaign to write it!
- I’m presenting at CatalystCon on how to be a part-time sex educator Sept 27-29
9:05 Topic: How to be poly in small town America?
Listener H writes in to ask for advice on the following questions:
- How do you meet poly people in a small town when you’re in the Bible belt and not out?
- Do you ever feel lonely being “poly single”—with a partner but seeking others? How do you deal with it?
- How do you find the right poly people and determine that they are who they say they are?
And listener Forrest has donated the following three works of art. Email me at email@example.com with your advice. The first three to respond receive a beautiful, hot work of art!
16:00 Happy Poly Moment
- Listener K shares a wonderful tale of starting a healthy poly relationship with lots of sexy bed time
- Aura shared two Happy Poly Moments:
- As the adults discussed new construction to the house to accommodate a new partner, a kid asked about the new partner moving in and expressed delight that the answer was yes
- Her husband’s mother gave positive feedback on the family dynamic, outside of any poly prejudice
- S wrote in to mention she tried FamilyWall after listening to There’s an App for That
- D mused about his ideal partner saturation level
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the listener comment line at 802-505-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? Check out PolyWeekly at Blubrry.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!