How to feel special when there is more than one partner involved?
Download the mp3 directly
1:00 Host chat and announcements
- Rocky Mountain Poly living Denver May 8-10
- Kinkfest review and report
- Back on Tumblr
- Call in what you wish you’d known about poly for our 10 year anniversary! 802-505-POLY
9:50 Poly in the News
- Poly 101 for GLBT business leaders
- Dilbert cartoonist Scott Adams says nuclear family model is poor engineering; poly tribes more optimal
- What it’s like to be a poly genius in New York Magazine
- At the Poly Living con: Addressing abuse in the poly community Poly Living Philadelphia
16:00 Topic: How to feel special
A listener writes in to ask how one goes about feeling special when one is not the one and only love. Cohosts Koe Creation and Minx offer their insights.
- How does a second child feel special?
- Know who you are as an independent and whole person
- Know what you need and ask for it; ask your new partners what they need to feel special
- Small kindnesses show care
Marcie writes in in response to episode 420 on disabilities to say that not everyone prefers person-first language.
32:30 Happy Poly Moment
D calls in to share a slow road to polyamory.
38:00 Thank you!
Cagey and Doug both donated $69 each, which we invested in Portland strippers. J
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email email@example.com or call the listener comment line at 802-505-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? Check out PolyWeekly at Blubrry.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!